Soumyabrata DevAssistant Professor
- The CASE dataset of candidate spaces for advert implantation
- An Advert Creation System for Next-Gen Publicity
- The ALOS Dataset for Advert Localization in Outdoor Scenes
- ADNet: A Deep Network for Detecting Adverts
- Localizing Adverts in Outdoor Scenes
- Systematic Study of Weather Variables for Rainfall Detection
Soumyabrata is a Postdoctoral Researcher at ADAPT Centre, Trinity College Dublin. He graduated with a Bachelors of Technology from National Institute of Technology Silchar, India summa cum laude in 2010. He completed his PhD from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore, in 2017. From Aug-Dec 2015, he was a visiting Doctoral Assistant at Audiovisual Communication Laboratory (LCAV), at Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland. His research interests lie primarily in statistical image processing, remote sensing, machine learning, and deep learning.