David FilipResearch Fellow
- ITS Module in XLIFF 2.1: Less Extensions, More Interoperability
- Best Practice for DSDL-based Validation
- Interoperability of XLIFF2.0 Glossary Module and TBX-Basic
- Advanced Validation Techniques for XLIFF2.0
- W3C ITS 2.0 in OASIS XLIFF 2.1 Managing metadata throughout the multilingual content lifecycle
- Why XLIFF?
David Filip is a Research Fellow at ADAPT. His specialist areas include open standards and process metadata, workflow and meta-workflow automation. He is Chair of OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC; Secretary, Editor and Liaison Officer of OASIS XLIFF TC; a former Co-Chair and Editor for the W3C ITS 2.0 Recommendation; Advisory Editorial Board member for the Multilingual magazine; and co-moderator of the Interoperability and Standards WG at JIAMCATT. Before 2011 he oversaw key research and change projects for Moravia’s worldwide operations. David held research scholarships at universities in Vienna, Hamburg and Geneva, and graduated in 2004 from Masaryk University with a PhD in Analytic Philosophy. David also holds master’s degrees in Philosophy, Art History, Theory of Art and German Philology.