Summer Internships 2018
Boost your Career with a Summer Internship at ADAPT
- Paid internships at the world-leading ADAPT Centre
- Gain an 8-week placement based at ADAPT labs in Trinity College Dublin or Dublin City University
- Work on a challenging research project at the leading edge of your field
- Sample life in a dynamic industry-academia research environment
Undergraduate students are invited to apply for a summer internship at the ADAPT Research Centre.
ADAPT’s internship programme aims to inspire talented students to take the first step on a path to a research career. The internships offer students the opportunity to participate in and contribute to exciting research projects.
The paid internships run for 8 weeks, starting in early June. You will be allocated a supervisor, who will work closely with you to ensure a challenging and rewarding research experience.
2018 Summer Internship Projects
- A Data-Driven Dashboard for Exploring Data Quality Problems (ADAPT @ TCD)
- Development and implementation of a Data Value Assessment Tool (ADAPT @ DCU)
- Tools and Resources for Irish Language Technology (ADAPT @ DCU)
- A semantic web portal for exploring historical linked open data (ADAPT @ DCU)
- Digital Marketing Internship (ADAPT @ TCD / DCU)
- Gender Equality in Research (ADAPT @ TCD)
- Research Funding Development (ADAPT @ DCU / TCD)
- Intellectual Property (IP) Internship (ADAPT @ DCU / TCD)
- Building the Next Generation of Professional Research Leaders (EDGE @ TCD)
- Identification and Annotation of Topic Shift and Topic Shading in Switchboard Dataset to train a neural network speech dialog agent (ADAPT @ TCD)
- Identifying appropriate future deployment scenarios for a spoken social dialog agent (ADAPT @ TCD)
Please upload this completed application form as “FirstName_Surname.pdf” along with your personal statement “Yourfirstname_YourSurname_PersonalStatement.pdf” via this Google Form [Login needed with Google account] by 4pm Wednesday 7th March 2018
Any questions on the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .