Location: Trinity College Dublin
Level: Research Fellow
This is a unique opportunity to join a research group that has pioneered Social Network research. You will be working with TCD, ADAPT and EU wide researchers designing a trust-centric Social Network.
Informal enquiries about this post should be made to by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Duties and Responsibilities of the Post
- Reporting to his/her Principal Investigator the Researcher will:
- Conduct research in the area of Social Networks
- Produce top-quality journal and conference publications, in collaboration with the Principal Investigator (PI)
- Assist the PI in the management/coordination of key aspects of the EU research programme
- Engage in the dissemination of research results
- Contribute to the identification of external funding sources and assist in the writing of grant proposals
- Support the PI in consortium meetings throughout the European Union
Closing Date: 25th January 2019 - 12 pm.
Application Procedure: Applicants should submit a Cover Letter addressing their suitability for the role, the reason they are interested in the position and how this position aligns with their career plan & a Curriculum Vitae to Monica.Lechea@adaptcentre.ie.