Location: Trinity College Dublin
Level: Post-Doctoral Researcher
This is a unique opportunity to join a research group that has pioneered personalisation and research. The successful candidate will be working with ADAPT and EU wide researchers researching and designing novel methods to create and manage social networks focused on increasing trustwortyness in Open Social Network Applications.
The Researcher will:
- Conduct a state of the art review of applying concepts of Computational Trust in Open Source Social Networks.
- Produce top-quality journal and conference publications, in collaboration with the Principal Investigator (PI).
- Engage in the dissemination of the state of the art survey.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders including academic and industry partners/collaborators as appropriate.
- Carry out administrative work if necessary.
The candidates must hold a MSc or equivalent. A PhD or PhD Candidate is preferable but not necessary. A strong research interest in behavioural or a related science field with a focus on understanding trust in Digital Environments such as Social Networks, VR, AR or smart Environments is preferable.
Closing date: 1 November 2018