Location: Trinity College Dublin
Level: Executive Officer
The ADAPT Centre, the centre for digital content technology, hosted by the School of Computer Science and Statistics is seeking to appoint a highly organized and motivated Executive Officer to provide administration support for the Centre’s academics. The role of the Executive Officer will be to carry out day to day administrative duties including liaising with internal and external stakeholders and will be the first point of call for Centre related queries.
Standard Duties and Responsibilities of the Post
- Provide secretarial support, including acting as secretary to key ADAPT scientific and management committees.
- Support the Centre’s Principle Investigators in the administration of the Centre activities with respect to scheduling, communications, logistics, event management and other functions/duties as required.
- Planning logistics (meeting rooms, catering)
- Taking minutes for ADAPT; Executive Steering and Management Committee meetings
- Organise travel / accommodation for ADAPT Directors, visitors and external stakeholders.
- Space Management: they will assist the space management committee liaising with College Services such as Buildings and Repairs, including management door access controls to ADAPT labs.
- Provide administrative support to ADAPT Principle Investigators/Research Leaders
- Act as main point of contact for general enquires to the Centre through phone or mailing list email@example.com
- General Office duties including, but not limited to: carrying out day-to-day office tasks.
- This role will require building strong working relationships with many academic departments and administrative units across College.
Closing Date: 27 November 2018