Location: DCU, TCD, UCD, TU Dublin
ICT standards play an essential role in achieving interoperability of new technologies and can bring significant benefits to both industry and consumers. They support the realisation of a European Digital Single Market and allow consumers and businesses the widest choice of products and services across the EU.
ELITE-S is Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND Action for new intersectoral training, career development and mobility fellowship programme based at the ADAPT Centre (DCU). The Programme will offer 16 prestigious two-year fellowships for incoming mobility across two calls over the 60 months duration of the programme. Fellowships will be targeted to experienced researchers (ER) and will be offered in the four core research areas Regulations and Compliance, Content Analytics and Content Preservation, Data and Process Management, Interoperability. The ELITE-S programme will offer excellent quality in the selection of researchers, and high quality training, supervision and training in transferable skills. ELITE-S applicants will have the freedom to choose their own research topic, their supervisor and their secondment host.
- Have a Doctoral degree or 4-year full-time research experience;
- Be of any nationality and gender;
- Be a researcher with career breaks or;
- Be a researcher with non-traditional career path (research experience and no doctoral degree) or;
- Be a researcher at Risk (Researcher displaced by conflict);
- NOT have resided or carried out their main activity in the Republic of Ireland for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to call deadline.
- Each applicant may submit one application per call. Resubmissions for the second are encouraged;
- Applications should be made through the online proposal submission system which will be hosted on the ELITE-S website (http://elite-fellowship.eu/);
- Applicants must use the templates provided and upload pdf files of parts A, B, C and D (more instructions on the Guide for Applicants) and templates on the website;
- Applicants must confirm that they have considered and reported all ethical issues and agree to the programme Terms & Conditions;
- Applicants must indicate the project’s thematic area, and indicate up to 5 keywords. Part B will contain a 2000-character proposal summary;
- Applicants must include a letter of commitment from the academic supervisor supporting the application.
ELITE-S Fellows will be offered fixed-term or specific purpose Research Fellow employment contracts from the host institution of their Supervisor for the duration of the fellowship.
- Living Allowance: € 45,120.00 per year
- Mobility allowance: € 7,200.00 per year*
- Family Allowance: € 6,000.00 per year*
- Cost of conducting Research Proposal: € 6,990.00 per year
- Fellows will receive management and technical support
For queries, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY ONLINE at http://elite-fellowship.eu/apply/