Location: Discover the benefits of the ELITE-S Fellowship Programme
Date: 12 Apr
ICT standards play an essential role in achieving interoperability of new technologies and can bring significant benefits to both industry and consumers. They support the realisation of a European Digital Single Market and allow consumers and businesses the widest choice of products and services across the EU.
Research teams include: Regulations and Compliance, Content Analytics and Content Preservation, Data and Process Management, Interoperability.
This event will provide further information for industry looking to understand more about the benefits of partnering. Benefits include:
- Be part of an exclusive industry-research ICT standardisation decision making cluster group
- Influence and drive the development of ICT standards Nationally and Internationally
- Support in-house capacity building on innovative ICT standardisation processes and practices
- Network with leading research experts, practitioners and policy makers
- ICT Standardisation Training and Development opportunities
- Access administrative and research expertise to support in-house ICT standardisation knowledge base
- Improve your ICT standards process with the help of an expert
ELITE-S is Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND Action for new intersectoral training, career development and mobility fellowship programme. It is an ambitions fellowship programme that will shape the futuree of the ICT standardisation process by selecting 16 postdoctoral fellows over the 60 month duration of the programme.
Venue: The Alex Hotel, Dublin 2
Time: 8am - 10am
08:00 Registration/ Coffee / Tea / Networking
08:30 Welcome and overview of ELITE-S
08:35 Industry Rationale: The benefits of an ELITE-S Fellow
Michael Mouire from Ryanair, Katherine O'Keefe from Castlebridge, Terry Landers from Microsoft
08:55 Panel Discussion: Fellowship Case Study - EDGE: Academic Rigor and Industry Leadership
Fellows: Annalina Caputo / Ana Guerberof / Judie Attard
Academic. Supervisors: Rob Brennan / Joss Moorkens
09:20 Q&A / Networking
Secure your place online here: https://elite-s.eventbrite.ie
Further information from Paulo Soncini <email@example.com>
Target audience: industry/policy makers/standards organisations/researchers and fellowship candidates for ELITE-S.