Summer Internships 2017
Boost your Career with a Summer Internship at ADAPT
- Paid internships at the world-leading ADAPT Centre for Digital Content Technology
- Gain an 8-week placement based at ADAPT labs in Trinity College Dublin or Dublin City University
- Work on a challenging research project at the leading edge of your field
- Sample life in a dynamic industry-academia research environment
Undergraduate students are invited to apply for a summer internship at the ADAPT Research Centre.
ADAPT’s internship programme aims to inspire talented students to take the first step on a path to a research career. The internships offer students the opportunity to participate in and contribute to exciting research projects.
The paid internships run for 8 weeks, starting at the end of May / early June. You will be allocated a supervisor, who will work closely with you to ensure a challenging and rewarding research experience.
2017 Summer Internship Projects
- The Ethics Canvas (TCD)
- BigFoot – Driving Private Data Awareness among the Public (TCD)
- Building Earth Sensory Systems from Online Information (DCU)
- Process Mining approaches to improve accuracy of business process models (DCU)
- Research Funding Development Internship (DCU)
- Data Gathering for Irish Language Applications (DCU)
- Automatic Sarcasm translation and annotation – TransCasm (DCU)
- Image Caption Generation (DCU)
- Investigation on Different Sentence Embedding (DCU)
- CRM Database Administrator (TCD)
- Using Biometric Response to Locate Personally Interesting or Engaging Digital Content (DCU)
You can download an application form here. (doc)
Please send your completed application form by email to: internships (AT) adaptcentre.ie by 4pm Monday 20th March 2017.